The programme structure of BBA is basically designed to create right understanding and awareness regarding various business systems. This course will cultivate desired business acumen amongst the students. This program is designed with specific objectives of developing skills, aptitude and awareness amongst the students as to prevailing business system that governs various types of business organizations. The course structure is divided into three parts which are interlinked in a systematic manner so as to maintain a right flow and consistency in teaching–learning process and method of evaluation for every topic as mentioned in the syllabus.
The present program will develop entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think independently and take rational and appropriate decisions at various levels of management. It also aims to develop professional and managerial attitude and to develop managerial leadership amongst the youth.
- Programme Objectives
BBA is a professional program inculcating managerial and entrepreneurial attitude amongst the learners and helps them to become a successful business leader. It is basically a leadership development program for enhancing leadership abilities, cultivating rational business vision.
- To develop right understanding about the changing digitalization of business environment and role of various types of organizations
- To enhance leadership attitude and aptitude among students to work at different levels in an organization
- To cultivate right mindset among students for taking right decisions in both personal and professional life
- To develop a right understanding regarding various financial institutions and agencies governing various aspects of business
- To develop the keen interest for offline and online communications in the digitalized world
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration – shall have passed 12th Std. Examination (H.S.C. 10 +2) from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured at least 40% marks at 12th Std.
Three Years Diploma Course after S.S.C. i.e. 10th Standard of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
Two Years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Specialization Subjects: The student has to select one specialization subject in the Second Year and student will study all the subjects under the specialization as per choice based credit system.
As of now, Specialization is being offered in following areas.
- Digital Business and Marketing
- Mass Media Management
- Banking and Financial Service
- Medium of instructions: Medium of instruction shall be in English only.