Interview Process of admission to the Ph.D. in Management
Interview Process of admission to the Ph.D. in Management Program under the faculty of Commerce and Management of SPPU at Indira Institute of Management, Pune
This is to inform the eligible candidates who have registered for the interview process at IIMP that the interviews will be conducted on 22.11.2019 as per the schedule given below. All eligible candidates are requested to reach the venue at least 60 minutes prior to get their documents verified.
Venue: 3rd floor class room, adjacent to the lift.
INDIRA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
PUNE 85/5A, “TAPASYA”, THATHAWADE, PUNE 411033.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Number of Candidates||22.11.2019|
|01||Marketing Management||02||11.00 am to 11.45 am|
|02||Human Resource Management||05||12.00 noon to 1.00 pm|
|LUNCH BREAK ( 01.00 pm to 02.00 pm)|
|03||Financial Management||03||02.00 pm to 03.00 pm|
|04||Computer Management||06||03.30 pm to 04.15 pm|
Following eligible candidates have registered for the interview process at IIMP
|Ph. D Subject Name||Application ID||Full Name|
|1.||Computer Management||19030000510||Ashish Govind Dhoke|
|2.||Computer Management||19030014575||Sanjay Subhash Bankar|
|3.||Computer Management||19030043805||Atul Shankar Gaikwad|
|4.||Computer Management||19030072486||Kiran Shinde|
|5.||Computer Management||19030157027||Suryakant Eknath Madane|
|6.||Computer Management||19030172314||Gajanan Madhao Badhe|
|7.||Financial Management||19030089987||Shubhangi Suresh Gholap|
|8.||Financial Management||19030118817||Pallavi Gedamkar|
|9.||Financial Management||19030119206||Aparna Chintamani Kokil|
|10.||Human Resource||19030009856||Chitra Yogesh Gurav|
|11.||Human Resource||19030079179||Sarika Rajabhau Khandekar|
|12.||Human Resource||19030119494||Madhura Bhaskar Gaikwad|
|13.||Human Resource||19030146327||Hrutuparna Bhalchandra Kamble|
|14.||Human Resource||19030175570||Yestrela Evangelist Vaz|
|15.||Marketing Management||19030133015||Abhijit Pralhad Deogiri|
|16.||Marketing Management||19030184536||Jamir Jummakhan Shaikh|
Instructions regarding Ph.D. Interview in the faculty of Management
(A) MODE OF INTERVIEW
The main objective of the interview is to assess candidate’s competencies and tenacity to take up research work for a longer period of time leading to the award of Ph.D. in Management.
The evaluation of the candidates will be based on the total marks (out of 50) obtained by them during interaction with the Panel of experts. The parameters will be as follows:
A. Competence for the proposed research;
- Preparedness and aptitude for the proposed research (10 Marks)
- Depth of understanding of subject (10 Marks)
- Domain experience related to research area (10 Marks)
B. Suitability of proposed research to undertake at the research center (10 Marks)
C. Potential of contributing to new/additional knowledge (10 Marks)
Each candidate will be given around 10 – 15 minutes for interview during which she/he will have to present their ideas on proposed area of research and the research process.
Each candidate may be questioned on their perception about research, research process and subject matter etc. by the Panel members.
(B) INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Candidates need to reach the venue of the interview at least one hour prior to the scheduled time
2. No out of turn requests will be entertained
3. Candidates need to bring along the following documents, duly filed in a flat file, as per the sequence mentioned below, which need to be submitted to the Registrar, IIMP who will be checking your documents. Do not submit original documents, only copies, attested wherever required.
- 1 copy of the Information Sheet (mailed to all eligible candidates) duly filled in with photograph attached
- Proof of Identity (Passport, ID card, License, etc.)
- Attested copies of mark sheet and degree certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG, MPhil., NET,SET )
- Admit Card (if eligible through entrance examination)
- Copy of Ph.D. entrance test result
- Candidates who have sought exemption from appearing for the PET are requested to submit attested copies of the relevant documents in support of their claim.
- In addition to the above (v), exempted candidates should also submit a print out of declaration by SPPU of their eligibility of exemption.
- Candidates applying against reserved categories need to submit attested relevant certificate.
- Academic Gap Certificate (If arranged for)
- Transfer / Migration Certificate (If arranged for)
4. No TA/DA will be provided to any candidate.
5. For any further confirmations / clarifications, kindly contact Dr. Abhijit Chandratreya on 020 66168268 / 230 between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm, Monday through Friday or on email at email@example.com