Indira Super Achievers-Entrepreneurs Series Award 2015
Indira Group of Institutions (IGI) has taken an initiative to recognize and reward the entrepreneurs who immensely contributed in the nation building at large. First Indira Super Achievers – Entrepreneurs Series Award, 2015 ceremony was organized on 3rd September, 2015 to confer the award to Mr. Ravin Mirchandani, Executive Chairman & Director, Ador Powertron Ltd. The function was organized in Dhruv auditorium where the students, faculty members and other dignitaries from IGI group attended it.
Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson, IGI ; Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director, IGI; Dr. Pandit Mali, Director, IIMP were present on the dais.
Mr. Raji Thomas was the anchor for the program. The program began with national anthem as per the tradition of IGI followed by an audio-visual on IGI and welcome address by Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director, IGI. In his address Prof. Chetan Wakalkar highlighted about the success story of IGI and entrepreneurship qualities, amongst other things.
Mr. Ravin Mirchandani was conferred with Indira Super Achievers-Entrepreneurs Series Award, 2015 at the hands of Dr.Tarita Shankar and Prof. Chetan Wakalkar flanked by Dr. Pandit Mali.
Mr. Ravin Mirchandani in his lecture on the topic “Will the Better Days Arrive? Macro-Economic Challenges Facing India” covered the following points
- Macro-economic factors of India and their short term and long term effect.
- Talked about various factors like inflation, GDP, unemployment with special reference to India.
- Emphasized on what government has to do to bring the ‘Achche Din’
- Spoke about different sectors like manufacturing, service and agriculture.
- Talked about the global issues and their effect on India economy.
- Sustaining long term growth. Etc.
At the end of the lecture there was a question answer session. Mr. Ravin Mirchandani answered all queries of the students. Mr. Raji Thomas proposed vote of thanks.